04 Oct Resiliency Group in Fort Worth
- the ability of a substance or object to spring back into shape; elasticity.
- the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
This is a group for all individuals that have overcome life struggles; such as, difficult upbringings, loss, traumas, military challenges, illnesses, etc. This group will focus on your awareness of personal strengths, self-discovery, mindfulness skills, and building support within your own life.
LifeWorkers, Cortney Edwards, Adriana Speiker, and Courtney Callaway
- Wednesday evenings 6-7:30pm (begins October 19, 2016)
- Located at Lifeworks, 1208 W Magnolia Ave, Suite #200, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- $30 per session. (discount for a 4-week commitment)
- Email email@example.com or call 817-648-8452