LGBTQ – lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered and questioning – sexuality and gender identity development can be confusing for lesbian and gay individuals and their families.
LGBTQ counseling at LifeWorks can help with
- am I causing my child to be gay?
- struggling to accept the possibility that your child might be gay?
- how to incorporate a same gender relationship in my family?
- my spouse disapproves of my gay child…. now what?
growing up gay
- I think I may be gay – how do I figure it out?
- I’m being bullied for being gay
- what does a healthy same-gender relationship look like?
same sex relationships
- having trouble finding the right one?
- why does Mr./Ms. Wrong keep finding me?
- how can we keep the romance in our relationship?
- how to have a healthy same-sex relationship
- married with children… and gay?
- guilt and internalized homophobia
- slow starter – coming out late
- I’m religious – how can I be gay and Christian at the same time?
- adoption as an option
- surrogacy as a possibility
- single parenting as a gay adult
- parenting in a same sex environment
LGBT and middle age
- dating after 40…. yes, it’s possible!
- considering retirement?
- time to thrive!