Dealing with Aging
Aging gracefully in a youth-obsessed world sounds impossible, but a little perspective and some help from our experts can go a long way!
Counseling for issues associated with aging – such as grief and loss, adjusting to retirement, health issues and other lifestyle changes – can help you navigate this multiple life transitions associated with growing older.
We believe that the aging process can actually be pretty fantastic. And with a little creativity, you can come to view the aging process with a sense of humor, enhanced self-awareness, and a deepened connection between yourself and your loved ones.
At Lifeologie, we take a creative, multi-specialt approach to aging. Yoga therapy, ayurveda and lifestyle counseling, health and nutrition coaching, family and relationship therapy, and individual counseling can all help you deal with aging and find the joy and peace you deserve!
Meet our counselors who specialize in these issues
- Noell LusterMasters Level InternDallas & Fort WorthFees: $70 per 50 min sessionSpecialties: Abandonment Issues, Adulting, Aging Issues, Anxiety Disorders, Caring for Aging Parents, Codependency Issues, Couples Counseling, Depression, Divorce & Breakups, Failure to Launch, Geriatric Counseling, Marriage Counseling, Newlyweds, Pre-Engagement, Pre-Marital, Young Adults in Transition
- scott hardgroveLMFT-A, LPC-Intern, Supervised by Russ Bartee, PhD,
LMFT-S, LPC-SFort Worth Office$90 per 50 minute sessionSpecialties: Adulting, Anxiety Disorders, Blended Families, Body Picking, Caring for Aging Parents, Couples Counseling, Dealing with Chronic Illness, Depression, Divorce & Breakups, Emotional Abuse Recovery, Family Issues, LGBTQ & Gender Issues, LGBTQ Couples, Male Sexuality, Marriage Counseling, Newlyweds, Pre-Marital, Sex Therapy, Social Anxiety
- Chelsey CharbeneauC-IAYT, E-RYT 500, YACEPDallas OfficeFees: $135 per 50 min sessionSpecialties: Anxiety Disorders, Borderline Personality, Childhood Abuse Recovery, Dealing with Chronic Illness, Depression, Emotional Abuse Recovery, Families & Mental Illness, Geriatric Counseling, Mindfulness Training, Panic Attacks, Physical Abuse Recovery, PTSD Recovery, Social Anxiety, Stress Management, Virtual Counseling Sessions, Yoga Therapy
- Kim SalisburyE-RYT500 Yoga Alliance, Yoga Therapist with IAYTDallas OfficeFees: $100 per 50 min sessionSpecialties: Addiction & Substance Abuse, Anxiety Disorders, Dealing with Chronic Illness, Dealing with OCD, Depression, Eating Disorders, Exercise Addiction, Extreme Dieting, Geriatric Counseling, Insomnia, Mindfulness Training, Panic Attacks, PTSD Recovery, Stress Management, Virtual Counseling Sessions, Yoga Therapy
- Jody RichLPC-Intern Supervised by
Kelly Pedersen, LPC-SAustin OfficeFees: $90.00-$110.00 for a 50 minute session.Specialties: Addiction & Substance Abuse, Aging Issues, Anger Management, Codependency Issues, Couples Counseling, existential issues, Family Issues, Relationship Issues, Stress Management, Trauma & Abuse Recovery
- Jenny WangLPC, LPC-SupervisorFrisco & Plano/RichardsonFees: $155 for a 50 minute session.Specialties: Abandonment Issues, Abuse Recovery, Adolescents, Adoption & Foster Care, Anxiety Disorders, Biracial Couples, Caring for Aging Parents, Childhood Abuse Recovery, Christian Counseling, Codependency Issues, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Complex Trauma Recovery, Couples Counseling, Dealing with Chronic Illness, Dealing with OCD, Depression, Divorce & Adjustment, Divorce & Breakups, Emotional Abuse Recovery, Geriatric Counseling, Panic Attacks, Physical Abuse Recovery, Social Anxiety, Stress Management, suicide prevention, Transgender Adults, Transgender Teens, Trauma & Abuse Recovery, Tweens & Teens, Women's Issues