Justin grew up in West Texas and earned his bachelor’s degree from Texas Christian University, where he was a part of the TCU Horned Frogs football team. GO FROGS! Justin is currently in graduate school at The King’s University, located in Southlake, Texas. He will obtain his Master’s in Marriage Family Therapy degree in May 2020. His enjoyment in serving individuals and his extensive background as a social worker working with a diverse population has brought him into the field of counseling.
Justin has experience as a certified Lay Counselor. He was trained to counsel individuals with substance addictions and relational conflict. He worked in the social work and social services field for six years. Justin has also worked as a special education teacher assistant at a middle school while in graduate school. Through his experience in the education field, Justin learned the importance of building relationships with tweens and teens. He learned that kids want to know that you care about them before you try to counsel them or give advice. Justin has intern experience as a counselor with MHMR Tarrant where he worked with adolescents in a residential drug treatment program.
Justin desires to meet individuals where they are and collaborate with them to build upon their innate strengths. At Lifeologie Counseling Hill, he hopes to create a space where all clients feel valued, safe, and heard. He is comfortable working with diverse populations of clients. His passion is to work with those who have experienced trauma, dealing with anxiety, families, individuals, adolescents, and couples.
Justin enjoys going on mission trips with his wife and learning new things about how the brain works. You can often find him watching the Dallas Cowboys during football season or hanging out with family or friends on the weekend. He and his wife enjoy finding movies on Netflix, Hulu or going to the movie theater. He also enjoys going to music concerts and serving at his church. His biggest passion is empowering others and helping them discover their best self.
or Call: 469-575-0222
- LPCSpecialties: Anxiety, Autism, Child Therapy, Depression, Family Issues, Parents, Special Needs
- LPC-Intern, supervised by Erin James, LPC-SSpecialties: Abuse Recovery, Anger Management, Anxiety, Couples / Relationships, Cross-Cultural Issues, Depression, EMDR Therapy, Identity Issues, LGBTQ Issues, Post-Abortion, Preganancy, Stress Management, Trauma Recovery, Young Adults
- LPC, NCCSpecialties: adult life transitions, Anxiety, bipolar disorder, Couples / Relationships, Depression, Stress Management, substance abuse
- Masters InternSpecialties: Anxiety, Couples / Relationships, Family Issues, Teens and Tweens
- LPC-SSpecialties: Adolescents / Teens, Couples / Relationships, Eating Disorders, Family Issues, Marriage, Mindfulness, Stress Management, substance abuse
- Masters Level InternSpecialties: Adolescents / Teens, Child Therapy, Child-Parent Relationship Therapy, substance abuse, Teens and Tweens
- LPC, MAC, NCCSpecialties: Abuse Recovery, Adolescents / Teens, Anxiety, Couples / Relationships, Depression, Grief & loss, Minority Issues, Minority Parenting, Parents, Stress Management, substance abuse
- Masters InternSpecialties: Child Therapy, Child Trauma, Couples / Relationships, Family Issues, Self-esteem, Teens and Tweens
- Masters Intern, supervised by Erin James, LPC-SSpecialties: Adolescents / Teens, Infidelity, Lack of Intimacy, LGBTQ Issues, Self-esteem