I first knew that I wanted to figure people out and help people figure themselves out when I went through some experiences with my immediate family. Being able to understand them and be there for them gave me the drive to return back to school to earn my bachelors. After earning my degree I quickly immersed myself in the world of child development and how our early experiences shape the rest of our lives.
My passion is to work with children of all ages to help them work through and deal with whatever issues they are facing. I truly believe that children are the future and we can change the world by investing in them at an early age. I am also passionate about working with adults who have hardwired their brains in development and now need help changing their patters to improve their lives.
I grew up in Fort Worth and just moved back to the Dallas-Fort Worth area from Amarillo. I earned my bachelors in Child Development and Psychology at the University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson. I am currently earning my Master’s at West Texas A&M University in Mental Health Counseling and will graduate in May 2020. When I am not engaged in school or work I enjoy listening to podcasts, going to concerts, attending Dallas Stars games (Go Stars!), traveling, and spending time with my family, husband, and kitten Tormund.
or Call: 469-575-0222
- LPCSpecialties: Anxiety, Autism, Child Therapy, Depression, Family Issues, Parents, Special Needs
- LPC-Intern, supervised by Erin James, LPC-SSpecialties: Abuse Recovery, Anger Management, Anxiety, Couples / Relationships, Cross-Cultural Issues, Depression, EMDR Therapy, Identity Issues, LGBTQ Issues, Post-Abortion, Preganancy, Stress Management, Trauma Recovery, Young Adults
- LPC, MAC, NCCSpecialties: Abuse Recovery, Adolescents / Teens, Anxiety, Couples / Relationships, Depression, Grief & loss, Minority Issues, Minority Parenting, Parents, Stress Management, substance abuse
- LPC-SSpecialties: Adolescents / Teens, Couples / Relationships, Eating Disorders, Family Issues, Marriage, Mindfulness, Stress Management, substance abuse
- Masters InternSpecialties: Anxiety, Couples / Relationships, Family Issues, Teens and Tweens
- LPC, NCCSpecialties: adult life transitions, Anxiety, bipolar disorder, Couples / Relationships, Depression, Stress Management, substance abuse
- Masters Intern, supervised by Erin James, LPC-SSpecialties: Adolescents / Teens, Infidelity, Lack of Intimacy, LGBTQ Issues, Self-esteem
- Masters Level InternSpecialties: Adolescents / Teens, Child Therapy, Child-Parent Relationship Therapy, substance abuse, Teens and Tweens
- Masters InternSpecialties: Child Therapy, Child Trauma, Couples / Relationships, Family Issues, Self-esteem, Teens and Tweens