COVID-19 Notice: Updates to Our Office Policies and Procedures
- Offices are open for in-person or remote counseling
- Increased rigor in maintaining office cleanliness
- For in-person sessions, you must submit Health Assessment Form 24 hours prior to your session and request a Proof of Session letter
- Remote Therapy counseling sessions, shorter sessions, and discounted sessions are available
- We are adding more support groups
Due to the ongoing concerns around COVID-19, our staff would like to take a moment to reassure you that we are ON it. Your health and safety are our first priority.
Some of you have expressed concern that services would be discontinued or that we would be closing our offices. Until further notice, we are OPEN for business! In the unlikely event that we should be required to restrict access to our physical locations, all Lifeologie clinicians will provide e-therapy through HIPAA-compliant communication portals. There will be no interruption in service. Your therapists are here for you!
If you are interested in receiving e-therapy now or in the future, you can opt-in by completing this form. It’s short and should only take a couple of minutes.
During each cold and flu season, we encourage our sick clients and staff to stay home to avoid the spread of colds, flu, and all other illnesses. We take great pride in our clean offices, and we know this is now more important than ever. On top of our daily cleaning procedures, we’re adding more rigorous processes to make our routines even more thorough. We are following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information to guide our policies and procedures.
With that being said, we ask that you please continue to make yourself at home and utilize our office amenities! They are there for your convenience. When disposing of day-to-day items such as Kleenex, cups, soda cans, please be mindful of the designated trash cans located in each room and in the kitchen. If you use one of our dishes, please place it in the sink when you’re through and we will take care of cleaning up.
We always provide hand soap and paper towels in our kitchen areas. We are also providing hand sanitizers throughout the office for your safety and convenience.
Updated Policies and Procedures:
To further reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses, we ask that clients submit an online Health Assessment Form at least 24 hours before the next session with us. Please use the link below associated with your preferred Lifeologie location to submit your health assessment. This form should be completed before every session, and gives you the opportunity to switch your next appointment to teletherapy if you’d prefer!
- Cedar Hill Health Assessment Form
- Dallas Health Assessment Form
- Fort Worth Health Assessment Form
- Frisco Health Assessment Form
- Grand Rapids, MI Health Assessment Form
- Oak Cliff Health Assessment Form
- Plano/Richardson Health Assessment Form
In addition, we want to ensure our clients can get to their in-person sessions amidst the current “shelter in place” and “safer at home” regulations. If you live in an area that is following such guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line “Proof of Session Request”. We will send you a letter that permits you to be outside of your home for your in-person session only.
In order to receive a Proof of Session letter in time for your session, you must:
- Request the proof of session letter at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment
- Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Proof of Session Request” AND include the location at which you will have your session.
If you have comments, questions or concerns, please reach out to anyone on the Lifeologie team!
Expanded Session Types
In addition to standard, in-person sessions, all of our locations also offer remote counseling. Remote counseling sessions can take place over the phone or through video conferencing, and follow HIPAA-compliant guidelines just like our face-to-face appointments!
While remote counseling (aka tele-counseling or e-therapy) are not new offerings at our offices, we want to ensure all of our clients are aware of these alternate counseling options during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you are an active client who would like to move forward with virtual counseling at this time, please fill out this authorization form.
Some clinicians are offering free consultations to new clients at this time, and availability varies by location. Please contact your preferred Lifeologie location to get more details!
Sometimes you just need a little somethin’-somethin’. That’s why we’re thrilled to bring bite-sized sessions to all of our locations! Just like our standard counseling appointments, snackable sessions can be in person, over the phone or through video chat.
We understand that it can be hard to step away for a whole hour, especially now. Parents have all had to become homeschool teachers, essential workers are putting in overtime, times are TOUGH!
Our mini sessions also have matching mini price tags, and are a cost-effective way to get the mental health support you deserve! Sessions range from 15-40 minutes in length and are starting as low as $20 at some of our locations!
Ready to add mini sessions to your schedule? Contact your preferred Lifeologie to get pricing and availability today!
Counselors from various Lifeologie locations are hosting FREE virtual support workshops for those who prefer small group therapy. Check out our current list of upcoming events below! Did we mention they’re free?!
- Reset Your Mindset — starts Saturday, May 2 and meets from 9:30-11 a.m. Cori Hill, LPC-intern and LMFT associate, is leading this group and offering discounted 1:1 sessions to participants. Spots are limited to 8 adults, and all participants must live in Texas. Reserve your spot emailing Cori at email@example.com.
- Employment and & Financial Stress Support Group — meets weekly on Tuesdays from 10-11:15 a.m. Call Lifeologie Cedar Hill at 469-575-0222
- Parental Stress Support — is also a weekly group hosted by the Cedar Hill team! They meet Tuesdays from 12-1:15 p.m. Reserve your spot by calling 469-575-0222
There are also 4-week groups available via Zoom starting the week of April 13! These groups cost $20 (just $5 a session!) and serve various community needs! Click the links below to learn more about each group and reserve your spot!
- Support Group for Parents of Young Children (ages 4-11) meets Thursday evenings from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- “They’re Home. What Now?” is a support group for parents of teens and young adults that meets Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Managing Postpartum in Coronavirus meets Thursdays from 11 .m. – 12 p.m. and is for any parents currently pregnant or with children from 0-2 years old.
- “I Need a Breather” provides virtual yoga classes for middle and high school students on Wednesdays from 10-11 a.m.
Whether you’re an essential worker and on the front lines, or have been laid off because of the pandemic, we want you to know that our staff is here for you. In addition to our free support groups, we’re offering discounted services to essential workers and the recently unemployed.
Mental health is not a luxury, and we want to make our offerings as accessible and practical as possible for those who need it most.
To get more information on our discounted counseling program and to see if you qualify, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.