Veterans PTSD Counseling Uses Evience-based Techniques to Heal Invisible Wounds
To those who are serving, have served, or have had your lives touched by a military service member, help for veterans and military families is available!
Ask about our reduced rates for veterans and active duty military!
Are you an active duty service member, retired service member, or a veteran of the armed forces? Are you a family member, loved one, caregiver, friend, or someone who is reaching out to help?
First and foremost we thank you for your service and we thank you for the support you’ve given to those who serve and have served.
At The LifeWorks Group, we speak your language. At The LifeWorks Group we recognize that you are the expert on the struggles you face. We report directly to you.
We can help with
- service members or veterans returning with mental health issues, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- issues encountered by spouses or family members who take on the role of full-time caregiver for an injured veteran
- marital issues
- psychological health issues unique to veterans and military families
- access to services and consistency of support
- communication challenges
- issues involving frequent relocation
- challenges unique to the children in military families
- chemical dependency and addiction
We understand that on many occasions you have reached out only to encounter people who are well-intentioned but who aren’t familiar with “military life” or with how to listen or how to help. In our collaborative approach, we have almost thirty therapists who specialize in a wide range of treatment specialties and modalities. Using our resources, we can help coordinate services and treatments that are designed to get results.
Some LifeWorkers have served in the military or have family members who served. We can deliver quality, empathetic care with a team approach and a wide range of fees so that you can afford the care you deserve.
Meet our counselors who specialize in this issue
- Adriana SpeikerLPC, RYT 200, PYT 200Dallas & Fort WorthSpecialties: Addiction & Substance Abuse, Anxiety Disorders, Behavioral Addictions, Depression, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Eating Disorders, EMDR, Mindfulness Training, Psychotherapeutic Yoga, PTSD Recovery, Stress Management, Trauma & Abuse Recovery, Veterans & Military, Yoga Therapy