Family Issues & Family Therapy
Is Family Therapy Right For Us?
What will expert family counseling do for you and your family? Families are as diverse in their makeup as the individuals who compose their fabric; but some patterns mesh less well than others. Conflict in families is normal and can even be healthy. But too often, conflict in families can be destructive, leading to feelings of isolation, hopelessness, anger and even rage.
High conflict families can adversely affect the mental, emotional and mental health of each member of the family
Here are eight issues commonly discussed in family therapy
- Marital Conflict
- Financial Disagreements & Hardship
- Disagreements Over Parenting Styles
- Divorce & Blended Families
- Parent vs. Adolescent or Young Adult Conflict
- Academic/Behavioral Problems
- Core Values & Beliefs
- Mental Health & Chronic Illness