Therapists, Fully Licensed
Lifeologie counseling midlothian
|Location: Midlothian, TX|
|Position: Fully Licensed Therapists|
|Full-Time or Part-Time, In-Person and Hybrid Available|
How are we different?
At Lifeologie you will become part of a collaborative group of therapists that love to support their clients and each other! We believe this collaborative method is the ONLY WAY TO GO!
It is the heartfelt goal and mission of Lifeologie to change our world for the better by actively promoting diversity, inclusion, equity, and social justice within the Lifeologie family and to extend these values to our communities. It is an imperative in our recruiting and hiring strategy that we draw from a diverse pool of candidates. We strive to ensure that a variety of cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives is represented on all of our teams.
Are you ready to:
- Maintain an individual caseload of 18-22 clients a week
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal network
So, what will you get at Lifeologie Counseling Midlothian?
- Very competitive (and immediate) pay
- Flexible Schedule - you get to decide your own schedule based on your needs
- Referrals based on your ideal client preferences
- Actual work/life balance
- Administrative and billing support
- Regular group case consultations
- Supportive team environment
- Team-building outings to help foster our supportive and collaborative environment
- Supervision and/or case consultation
- Technology to support the everyday telehealth, communication and documentation tasks
Lifeologie Counseling is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment.
This is a 1099 contract position that will include insurance billable hours and provides scheduling and time off flexibility. Interested? Fill out the form below.